Website Arts Club Theatre Company
The Arts Club Theatre Company is Western Canada’s largest theatre company. Now in its 58th season, the Arts Club offers professional live theatre at three venues, as well as on tour throughout the province. Arts Club Theatre Company offices, rehearsal halls, workshops, and theatres are all located on the unceded, ancestral and traditional shared lands of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Data & Projects Coordinator is accountable for data segmentation and extraction for single ticket and subscription marketing campaigns to maximize ticket sales and increase loyalty. This individual will also assist with organization of project timelines and shared assets for the team. The ideal candidate enjoys working with data and is analytical and results-oriented. We are seeking an individual with good interpersonal skills who wants to pursue a career in marketing and enjoys working in a close-knit work environment.
The successful candidate is a confident, creative, detail-oriented individual with considerable communication skills who thrives on the exchange of ideas.
The Marketing Data & Projects Coordinator is a permanent, full-time position with the following hours: Monday–Friday, 9 AM–5 PM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs data extractions through the CRM software called Tessitura to support direct mail campaigns
• Monitors data integrity, segmentation, and targeting
• Analyzes and reports on the performance of direct response marketing initiatives; specifically for single ticket and subscription campaigns
• Proposes data-driven recommendations based on analyses and A/B testing
• Distribution and analysis of sales reports
• Maintaining project timelines in Asana
• Organization of shared assets & information for the Marketing Department
• Other duties as required
Skills to be gained:
Data Analytics, Applications of CRM Software, Storytelling through data, Reporting on the success of marketing campaigns, Business Development
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Degree or 3+ years experience in marketing, communications, or related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Analytical and results-oriented mind-set with strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Analytical and result-oriented
• High attention to detail
• Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
• Presentations skills and a love of theatre and the performing arts are an asset
Start date: February 22, 2022 or ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: February 6, 2022
We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Arts Club is fiercely dedicated to being an organization that continually respects, champions, and uplifts underrepresented voices in all jobs; and we strongly welcome and encourage those who self-identify as coming from underrepresented communities to submit.
Access and inclusion are deeply important to us. For those who have barriers to access to any part of our process as laid out, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we will happily work with you to create a process that is accessible to you.