The Tarragon Theatre is seeking a Touring Technical Director for the tour of Cottagers and Indians with a re-mount at Tarragon’s Extraspace in February 2019. Cottagers and Indians was Tarragon’s hit show from the 2017/2018 season and is back by popular demand.
Set alteration – Oct 1-3
Rehearsal at Tarragon Theatre – Oct 8 to 21, 2018
Tour Dates – Oct 22-Dec 2, 2018
Touring to: Bobcaygeon, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Burlington, St. Catharine, Kingston, Peterborough, and Parry Sound
Second leg – Jan 29- Feb 2, 2019
Touring to: Orillia and Port Dover
Feb 2-5, 2019- Load into Tarragon’s Extraspace
- Valid driver licence and comfortability with driving a large cargo or cube van
- Ability to lead casual crew
- Ability to liaison with all venues
- Ability to read ground plans
- Familiar with focusing lighting and reading lighting plots and magic sheets
- Familiar with ETC ION/Element and Grand MA LX boards
- Familiar with Qlab
- Familiar with IATSE crew rules
- Strong written and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of touring experience
- Have a flexible and adaptable personality
- Possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail
Interested applicants should apply via email to Carla Ritchie, Production Manager email@example.com
Applications should include a cover letter and resume along with 3 references.
The deadline for applications is 5 pm Friday, September 14, 2018.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.