Website Stratford Festival
North America’s leading classical repertory theatre
Would you like to play a meaningful role with North America’s leading classical repertory theatre? At the Stratford Festival, we attract the world’s finest talent, offering a unique experience for staff, artists and actors alike. If you would like to be a part of this exciting organization, we are looking for someone to fill the role of:
Manager, Revenue Fulfillment
This position reports to the Associate Director Ticketing and Membership and is part of the Audience Development team.
– Achieve sales targets
– Work with supervisory team and ticketing/membership representatives to maximize revenue
– Monitor, evaluate and coach inbound, outbound and supervisory staff to achieve personal and departmental goals
– Ensure legislative compliance as it pertains to calling, both inbound and outbound
– Assess training and identify training programs to address competency gaps
– Facilitate learning through classroom instruction, virtual training and on-the-job coaching
– Represent the Stratford Festival in a dignified and professional manner in all customer related activities
– Lead outbound calling campaigns
– Manage box office and onsite representatives to deliver exceptional in-person customer service
– Exhibit good marketing skills to ensure high sales results
– Excellent presentation skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good motivational skills to bring out the best in team members
– Good managerial skills to lead the team successfully
– Proficient in motivating staff
Preference will be given to candidates who are a proven self-motivated, driven leader, with a passion for the financial success of the Stratford Festival. Primary focus will consist of leading a supervisory and sales team that includes both full-time and seasonal employees.
This full time position will have flexible hours (including evenings and weekends as seasonal needs require) and is located in Stratford, Ontario.
This position will begin as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time
Recognizing that diversity – in our workplace, in our audiences and on our stages – fosters a rich and creative environment; we welcome applicants with disabilities and are committed to accommodating them throughout the recruitment and hiring process. We encourage all qualified applicants to submit a résumé and cover letter in a single PDF by January 25, 2019 to:
Subject: Manager, Revenue Fulfillment