30 weeks (7 months), starting April 2018, 35 hrs/week, $14/hour
Must be eligible for Emploi Quebec’s Subvention salariale
Repercussion Theatre is seeking applicants for the position of Communications Coordinator for its summer tour of Shakespeare-in-the-Park. The successful candidate will work with the Communications Director on implementing the communications and marketing strategy for the Shakespeare-in-the-Park tour, and will assist with other activities before and after the tour. They will coordinate the design, printing and distribution of marketing materials, as well as do daily updates on social media platforms. They should be able to work independently and have an interest in theatre.
• Coordinating design and printing of on-site promo materials (posters, flyers, sandwich boards, banners, etc.)
• Updating website and social media as needed
• Implementing marketing strategies to promote the shows in the boroughs and cities to which we tour
• Assisting in fundraising activities including but not limited to the 30th Anniversary launch.
• Assisting in other admin and office work as needed
Skills and Abilities:
• Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of Word Press, Social Media Platforms.
• Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign an asset
• Excellent English language / grammar skills, written & oral; and solid French
• Attention to detail, and strong communication & organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and work well as part of a team
• Comfort with managing multiple projects at the same time and ability to adapt to a quickly changing work environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.