Canada is our stage.
Those four words inform everything we do as a catalyst for performance, creation and learning across this great land. We are proud to be a home for many of Canada’s most exciting artists who captivate audiences on our stages and on stages across the country.
Our Five Core Values:
Go Above and Beyond
Responsible to the Executive Producer, NAC Presents & Variety Programming and reporting to the Associate Producer, NAC Presents & Variety Programming, the Senior Sales and Contract Coordinator will identify, develop and maintain sales objectives as well as plans and programs in accordance with the Department’s vision in order to increase business in our performance halls and public spaces. The incumbent will identify and maximize business opportunities by establishing partnerships with our community leaders.
In addition, the incumbent will be responsible to manage all incoming client contracts for our public spaces. You are required to manage their needs to create exceptional and memorable events and performances from the moment of receipt of inquiry to the end of the show/event.
- A university degree or college diploma in business management, marketing, or a related field is an asset;
- Must have at least three (3) years of sales experience;
- Must provide proof of previous sales experience;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in both official languages;
- Strong knowledge of the Performing Arts and event production;
- Past experience with event management is an asset;
- Strong network within the Ottawa / Gatineau region is a must;
- Strong time management skills and financial experience;
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision;
- Strategic planning skills are an asset;
- Experience working in unionized environments is an asset.