Website National Arts Centre (NAC)
Canada is our stage
Status: Full-Time Term (May 2021 to April 2023)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
Annual salary: $68,400 – $100,400 – under review (position with benefits and pension plan)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
It is the National Arts Centre’s goal to be an inclusive organization that engages and welcomes all
Canadians. We believe that the basis of this inclusivity requires a socially and culturally diverse workforce
and therefore actively seek to recruit candidates who are women, Indigenous, Black, Persons of Colour
(IBPoC), persons from the LGBTQ2+ community and persons with disabilities. We encourage you to self-identify in the recruitment process.
This position has the ability and may be required to work remotely. The NAC will provide the incumbent
with equipment required to perform their duties from home.
Reporting to the Project Portfolio Manager, the IT Systems Implementation Project Manager is
responsible for managing the implementation of IT Projects in the areas of Human Resources, Finance,
Ticketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The IT Systems Implementation Project
Manager is accountable for maintaining all project records, monitoring of the project budget, contracts,
procurement, design, development, implementation of progress, and serving as the point of contact for all
project activities. The position works in close partnership with project team members in IM/IT, HR,
Finance and Visitor Experience.
– Contribute to the modernization and transformation of the NAC’s digital business infrastructure;
– Act as a liaison between the technical team and functional end users;
– Engage a mix of traditional and Agile project management practices to collaboratively plan, execute
and control the activities of a project team within scheduled time and cost parameters;
-Plan and coordinate the activities of project personnel, contractors and other support providers;
– Prepare work breakdown structures, Agile Epics, User Stories, Backlogs and Roadmaps to demonstrate project scope of work;
-Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and prioritize deliverables and requirements in conjunction with project/Scrum teams;
-Participate in the preparation of functional and technical specifications required for tender documents;
– Manage relationships with vendors;
-Track progress against established goals, objectives and milestones;
– Manage project budget.
-Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information management, communications, business administration or a related field or a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
-Ability to facilitate meetings with clients and stakeholders;
– Ability to provide analysis, advice and recommendations related to the implementation of new technologies or applications;
-Ability to create project documentation;
-Excellent consulting and collaboration skills;
-Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
– Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment;
-Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally;
-Fluently bilingual in both official languages, English and French, written and spoken;
– PMP Certification, Agile Certification and/or other IT related certification is an asset.
-Recent experience in the management of information technology projects and of their
– Experience implementing Payroll, HR, Finance or CRM systems;
– Experience with Agile / Scrum product development methodologies.
– Knowledge of Project Management and Agile best practices and methodologies.
– Innovative thinking;
– User focused;
– Must be a strong team player as well as an individual contributor;
– Adept at managing relationships with professionalism and sensitivity to differences;
– Thrives when working in a creative, innovative technology environment with a history of results;
– Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within a project and agile development teams.
To apply for this job please visit clients.njoyn.com.