Website Gateway Theatre
Gateway Theatre enriches the quality of life in Richmond and surrounding communities by creating outstanding professional theatre and serving as a dynamic hub for the performing arts. Incorporated in 1982, Gateway has grown into one of the largest professional theatre companies in the Lower Mainland. We serve the community through professional live theatre productions, theatre education for youth, and community venue rentals.
The Marketing Co-ordinator will support the activities of the department and execute the marketing campaigns for the Gateway Theatre’s programs, including the Signature Series productions and the Gateway Academy. Hours of work are office hours with occasional evenings and weekends.
The Marketing Co-ordinator’s responsibilities will include:
– Design and print liaison
– Website and social media updates
– Compiling materials for house programs
– Executing direct mail and email campaigns
– Coordinating and distributing print collateral
– Overseeing opening night invitations
– Other duties as required
Experience & Qualifications
– Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
– A genuine enthusiasm for live performing arts
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
– Marketing experience and graphic design skills are an asset
Please send a resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to Wendy Tsui firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday January 24, 2020.
Gateway Theatre strives to be an equitable and inclusive workplace. We value an open and diverse community that fosters the inclusion of many different voices. We encourage applications from members of communities that have been marginalized based on sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, or status as an Indigenous person. Please note any required accommodations in your cover letter.
We thank all applicants, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.