Website Arts Club Theatre Company
The Arts Club produces on 3 stages year round and tours.
The Arts Club Theatre Company is currently accepting applications for the position of Facilities Coordinator. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Coordinator will assist in the day to day operational needs across the Arts Club Theatre Company’s venues and facilities, helping to oversee, schedule and document maintenance work and work plans as well as assist with access and security needs. The ideal candidate will be well organized, have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Report to the Facilities Manager, and work closely with the Director of Production, in the planning and coordination of needs throughout the venues.
· Oversee the work of maintenance contractors, monitors performance and resolve issues.
· Prepare and administrate maintenance logs
· Coordinate with Arts Club Theatre Company departments in support of facilities
· Order building supplies
· Review equipment safety procedures
· Complete all paperwork in a timely and appropriate manner
· Maintain positive relationships with all staff to promote positive moral and a balanced work environment
· Support the implementation of safety plans, procedures and initiatives
· Assist in the management of security systems and building access needs
· Participate in incident investigation and follow up action items
· Ensure the facility is kept clean and safe daily through oversight of maintenance contractors
· Proactively support maintenance needs when required to help ensure minimal process downtime
· Coordinate with the production team in shipping or receiving requirements
· Other duties as required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Superior organizational skills
· The ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to analyze and solve problems independently
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Post-Secondary diploma or equivalent work experience
· Knowledge and experience in live theatre is a definite asset.
· Experience in the non-profit sector is an asset
Start date: Jan, 2022
Salary: $23/hr plus benefits.
Employment Type: Part Time – 24 hours per week
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021 and until filled
We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Arts Club is fiercely dedicated to being an organization that continually respects, champions, and uplifts underrepresented voices in all jobs; and we strongly welcome and encourage those who self-identify as coming from underrepresented communities to submit.
Access and inclusion are deeply important to us. For those who have barriers to access to any part of our process as laid out, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we will happily work with you to create a process that is accessible to you.