PACT fosters community and encourages inclusion within the membership by supporting regional advisories (comprised of theatres who operate in the same geographical area) and caucus advisories (comprised of theatres who self-identify as being similar in mandate or artistic practice).
Each Region and Caucus has one or two representatives who communicate information back and forth between their Region or Caucus and the Board of Directors.The Advisories exist to ensure ever member’s concerns are heard, that each group’s input is represented at the board level and to make recommendations on issues that might benefit the membership.
- Category ‘A’ Theatres
- Regional Theatres
- Rural Theatres
- Summer Theatres
- Theatre for Young Audiences (TYA)
- Region 1 – British Columbia
- Region 2 – Alberta & the Territories
- Region 3 – Saskatchewan & Manitoba
- Region 4 – Ontario (outside Toronto)
- Region 5 – Toronto
- Region 6 – Quebec
- Region 7 – New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island
- Region 8 – Newfoundland & Labrador